Tebaş smart heat meter has prepaid function, thus it eliminates the collection problems, disputes, and need for reading the meters one by one. A contactless IC card is delivered together with Tebaş smart calorimeter to each user. The user adds credit to their IC card, swipes it to the calorimeter and uses the heat energy.
By using the smart IC card, the user can check the details in their meter and see how much heat is left. Tebaş smart heat meter automatically closes down its valve approximately 10 days (last 1000 kwh) before the finishing of heat amount and warns you. The user can continue using it by holding their contactless IC card on the meter until the heat amount is zero. Smart calorimeter should be used with IC card reader-writer and software support.
The meter is designed and developed according to the European standard EN 1434 and the international standard OIML-R75, and has high capacity and low energy consumption.
• Ideal for heating and cooling installation.
• Warns when the battery is low. (Easy replacement of batteries)
• Smart consumption according to flow.
• Automatic data verification technology.
• Automatic global valve patent.
• Resistance against congestion and stainless valve technology.
• Closing down of the valve as a warning when the limit level on the meter is reached.
• Automatic valve control technology.
Contactless IC card (RF card) patent technology.
• Alarm when the temperature sensor is disconnected or causes short circuit.
• LCD screen is high resolution and has a wide temperature range.
• Very low energy use (static status energy consumption is less than 7 µA).
• Its straight pipe structure displays high resistance against shaking and is protected against obscuring.
• Flow measurement is suitable to the latest wireless digital display patent technology, protected against wearing.
• Motor-operated valve technology.
• There is no moving part (no wheel) in the measurement part and it does not cause any wearing. Measurement sensitivity is not affected throughout the usage.
• Possibility to install horizontally and vertically.
• Single-piece design ensuring ease of installation at narrow spaces.
• Protection class is IP 68.
• CE certified, MID approved.
• Easy-to-change battery